Through our social media platforms —Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and WordPress blog— we will make every effort to stay connected with you, our customers and community. We welcome your participation in conversations and encourage you to express your views, comments, ideas, and insights.
At the same time, we ask for your courtesy and respect to others. Please follow our guidelines. All communication is reviewed and moderated by Solera National Bank.
When using our social media channels, please ensure that you:
- protect your personal privacy and that of others by not including personal information about yourself or others in your posts to our social media channels (for example, account numbers, passwords, email addresses, private addresses or phone numbers)
- represent your own views and not impersonate or falsely represent any other person
- do not post comments unrelated to the subject of the conversation
- do not use any of the Solera National Bank’s social media channels to post spam or advertisement of products or services.
- do not use offensive and disrespectful language
- do not use threatening, insulting or provocative language
- do not post material to our social media channels that infringes the intellectual property rights of others, are illegal, or do not comply with laws governing copyrights, trade secrets, etc.
- do not include internet addresses or links to websites, or any email addresses in your post to our social media channels.
Please note that we cannot accept comments from individuals under the age of 13.
All comments not complying with this guideline will be excluded.
If would like to provide feedback, have any concerns or would like to request a follow up to an issue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Solera National Bank reserves the right to change these guidelines at its own discretion at any time.